✶ Preliminary Study Models – The Accudent Impression system is issued for soft tissue accuracy and precision.
- Final Precision Impressions – The Lower Suction Denture Method is available to increase precision and accuracy during final precision impressions.
- Vacu – Mix – All fabrication models are vacu-mixed for the elimination of micro bubbles resulting in a smoother, more comfortable fit surface on the denture.
- Intraoral Tracings – This procedure is used to map jaw movements for precision jaw relationships, addresses habitual bite positions caused by poor fitting dentures and accurately restores facial proportion.
- Wax Try-Ins – An esthetic try in is made so that you can see the shape, size, color and position of teeth before the denture is made.
✶ Injection Processing – This method of processing creates the maximum density of denture base possible resulting in better denture hygiene and a stronger denture base with better adaptation to gums.
- Phonares NHC – We use nano-hybrid composite teeth for extreme durability and a beautiful and natural esthetics.
- Biofunctional Prosthetic System – This system is used throughout all procedures for the greatest accuracy and consistency in denture fabrication.
At the Westshore Denture Clinic, we strive to be competitive but providing the least expensive denture option is never our goal. Instead, our aim is to provide our patients with the most comfortable, functional, and esthetically pleasing appliance possible.