The Westshore Denture Clinic offers free consultations to new patients who are considering dentures in their Victoria office. In the greater Victoria area and beyond, there is no better place to go for high quality dentures that offer a perfect fit and require fewer adjustments. The Westshore Denture Clinic uses the most modern equipment and materials available to provide their patients with the best possible end result- dentures that fit great, look great and function properly.
Westshore’s Denturist Cole Merkley has over 30 years of experience in Canada and Australia and would love to give you a smile that you look forward to sharing. The Westshore Denture Clinic in Victoria can accommodate many special requests and welcomes out of town patients and those with particular scheduling needs.
Whether you need full or partial dentures, The Westshore office in Victoria is able to provide you with what you need:
- Full Dentures in Victoria. Westshore Denture Clinic uses a revolutionary injection technology SR Ivocap® that is considered the state-of-the art in denture processing. The accuracy of this process results in dentures that will provide the best fit possible for Westshore’s Victoria patients, while also providing optimum function while eating, speaking or laughing. In addition, these natural lifelike dentures recreate the character of your smile and provide highly comfortable, natural and highly functional dentures.
The SR Ivocap® has a number of advantages including:
- Comfort - reduced irritation to the gums
- Strength - extremely dense material reduces the chance of breakage
- Cleanliness - non porous surface greatly lessens odor-causing plaque and bacteria
- Fit - non-irritating and comfortable to wear - no denture adhesive needed
- Health - eat virtually any food
- Aesthetics - natural looking so you can smile, speak and laugh with confidence
- Bio-compatible - will not stain, distort, taste or collect odors or irritating bacteria.
- Partial Dentures in Victoria. A removable partial denture is made to replace one or more teeth. A partial denture may prevent your natural teeth from shifting or drifting into the space left by the loss of a natural tooth. Partial dentures can restore your natural appearance and greatly improve your ability to chew and speak clearly. A partial lower denture may not only improve the fit of your upper denture but may be essential in creating the balance and support required for proper denture function.
A partial denture may be tooth-supported or tooth-and tissue-supported. There are significant differences between these two types of dentures. Some partial denture designs can even utilize implants for support and retention. The position, stability and number of remaining teeth are a few of the factors that are considered. Cole will be happy to fully explain the differences and recommend what’s right and best for you.
The Westshore Denture Clinic is also able to provide denture repair, and can restore an existing broken or cracked denture in most cases. Call 250-478-2114 to book your free consultation with Denturist Cole Merkley and his team. You won’t regret the decision to invest in your future smile.